Manage your customer data efficiently and increase your customer satisfaction... which is a good thing!
We all know how important customer service is, it is what keeps a customer coming back, builds loyalty and increases transactions. When a customer feels special and well taken care of, they will bring back more business and better yet, they will tell friends and collegues about their positive experience when the subject of foreign exchange and global payment services comes up.
For this reason we saw an important need to increase the efficiency of traders being able to access customer data when they have someone on the phone. The quicker a trader or dealer can access customer information in front of them, the quicker they can interact with that customer and increase the likelihood of booking a deal and maintaining the customer's expectations of high quality customer service.
e2eFX allows you to quickly search and view customer details, view deal histories and rate quotes all on your trading screen. No more switching back and forth between programs or different screens!
Quick look - Compliance warnings are displayed when a trader brings up a customer's details, keeping them informed of the customer's status and ability to trade or if actions need to be taken.
Customer data efficiently accessed and viewed all on one screen, no more switching windows or applications!
- All customer data is efficiently seen within the main trading screen, no need to switch between windows or applications
- Search by the customer's partial name, address, phone number, contact names and customer's short name
- View a customer's previous deals and FX rate quotes without leaving the trading screen
- All dealers can access customer data even if they are not the assigned dealer, effectively managing absences. It creates more consistent trading across the enterprise
- Compliance messages are displayed to the dealer so they can take advantage of all interactions with customers and resolve any potential issues
- Ability to capture who the caller is and apply any set trading limits to them. This is a key compliance component as well as for audit purposes in case of any dispute.
The flexibility to set various trading limits per individual contacts within a customer/corporate organization
Quick look - Customer data is shared across the platform for increased coverage in the instance of absences, know your customers will be serviced just as well as their specified trader.