Operations and fulfillment personnel love e2eFX's Deal Board, the efficient way to review deal information
Working boards: e2eFX flexible working boards allow users to quickly visualize a queue of deals that require their attention. As soon as a deal is fully completed, it drops out of the boards.
Bank reconciliation: Having the nostro account balances reconciled is paramount for any company. With our reconciliation module, back office can quickly identify and reconcile credit or debit items. With our external interfaces, bank statements or other file types can be imported and automatically reconciled right.
Credit approval: Deals that are over the customer credit limit have to be approved by a supervisor or manager. This function allows a very quick way to view a list of all deals that require further approval. It also forces supervisors to input a comment describing the authorization or decline of the deal.
e2eFX streamlines your back office management, monitoring and deal execution with the ability to segregate your process tasks.
FX business note - double your processing output by assigning users to task based processing roles. A user assigned to match and reconcile payments and another for execution with out worrying about overlapping their work loads is possible by using the boards feature in e2eFX.
A flexible work space that gives you efficient options to process your back office tasks
- Flexible Boards give operations and compliance access to everything they need in a single screen
- View and process deals in real-time as soon as they are booked
- Define new boards and views for deals, beneficiaries, customers and incoming payments
- Export to MT103 banking formats
- Easily export information to excel spreadsheets to use with other systems and fulfillment
- Input customer settlements
- Deal risk scores are automatically updated as beneficiaries are added
- Easily search for individual deals and bring them up fast and effortless
- Generate fast and clear reports
- Leave comments on a deal for other employees to see and follow
- Set alerts for expiring forwards * Done in EOD, notifications are sent to customers and traders advising of forwards coming to value *
- Easily add or edit payment instructions
- Intuitive beneficiary management
Easily search for and view individual deals, export data, manage risk and much more.
FX business note - Your business can save money on bank formatting services with e2eFX. We include the ability to format your deal instructions to MT103 formats for submission to your SWIFT gateway. Other formats can be customized on request.